We know how to get the word out about your home!
- Social Networking is key to getting the word out about anything today! Your home will be featured on our Facebook business page and also on Twitter.
- We will craft a specific targeted Facebook ad just for you property. This boosts our already strong organic sharing online by focusing specifically on demographic groups most active in real estate!
- Our unique blogsite features updated property information plus the latest market news and information for homeowners. The cutting edge blog format allows us to manage it all in-house and keep it current at all times.
- We will create an interactive property website exclusive to your home featuring a photo gallery, slideshow, property information and more. Visit our Featured Properties page and click “more” next to any property to see a sample.
- Buyers driving by your property will see the URL of your custom property website advertised on a customized hanger attached to your For Sale signage.
- You want your home to shine in the buyers’ eyes and we want to help you get it there! As a client of Schmidt Realty Group, you will receive a FREE in-home staging consultation and professional photography.
- Buyers who view your home will receive a high-quality multi-page full-colour property feature sheet to take home and remind them why they like your home the best!
- Your home will be featured regularly in our custom newsletter which is mailed out to over 2000 households and is also posted on our blogsite, Facebook and Twitter!
- Now that we have the buyer’s interest, we need to respond quickly and we do! Our office is open 9AM-9PM Mon-Fri and 9AM-5PM Sat-Sun! We literally set a timer to ensure that every inquiry received by our office about your home is responded to ASAP! We are also available through online chatting on our website during business hours, so a potential buyer looking for more information about your property will be able to chat with us online instantly!
It all starts with a confidential consultation.
The first and perhaps most important step in the entire selling process is the initial consultation with your Schmidt Realty Group Realtor®. This is a no-obligation meeting where we will listen to you as you share with us what is of most concern to you in the selling process. For some it is selling quickly, for others it is a concern about privacy, for others it is knowing whether to buy or sell first. Everyone’s reasons for selling are unique and kept confidential. Next, we will take an initial look at the market to see what similar homes have recently sold for, and what homes are currently available that would be competition for your property. This is an important step in determining the appropriate price range for your home in the current market. We will ask you some helpful questions, and we will really listen to what you have to say. Not everyone who meets with us decides that selling their home is the best decision for them. Our role is to be your trusted real estate advisor and to help you determine the best course of action for your specific situation. At the end of the meeting, we will each have the opportunity to decide if we are a good match to work together to achieve your goals. This meeting will form a solid foundation for our ongoing relationship and will ensure we are working towards the same goal.
We know how to get your home ready for the fussiest buyers!
Establishing a consulting relationship with your REALTOR® is an important step, but there is a lot that happens between deciding to sell your home and the day that you receive payment for your property. Your REALTOR® will walk you through the entire selling process step by step so you will be well prepared for every part of the process. We will go over everything from the way appointments are made to show your home, to marketing, to the way you will receive feedback from the market about your property. Preparing your home and the associated marketing will take a few business days. It could be done faster but it would not be done as well and we will not compromise the presentation of your home.
“We were very impressed with the high quality professional photographs that were taken to display our house. We believe they were integral in selling our home in only two days.”
~ Jane and Darren
You will be a well-informed seller.
You will receive feedback automatically after showings and will also be informed of new listings and sales which are similar to your property. As well, we will ensure that you receive the latest information about market conditions and real estate trends that may affect you.
“My realtor was available to answer our questions and provide us with the latest statistics. He provided guidance and options but let us make our own decisions.”
~Laurie Armstrong and Marten Wright
We know you want to hear from us…and you will!
You can reach us easily by phone, pager, email or text messaging. Plus, our brokerage is staffed from 9AM-9PM weekdays and 9AM-5PM Saturdays and Sundays. You will be able to speak with someone when you need us! We also have a unique set-up in our office where we have one of our REALTORS® available to assist should your personal REALTOR® be temporarily unavailable. We do believe in taking a day off a week in order to stay fresh and sharp and also, the moment you need us it is possible that we are in the middle of negotiating a successful offer for another client. Another team member will ensure that your needs are met! We will be there for you when it counts no matter what!
“Our second experience (with Schmidt) and we were well informed through the entire process. The Schmidt website is a great service in providing us with the updates on an ongoing basis. I would highly recommend this agency…”
~Jocelyn, Wanda and Larry McMinn
Everything we do is designed to make the phone ring.
Calls from serious, qualified buyers and their realtors are extremely valuable. The “moment of truth” occurs when the phone rings in our office. Imagine you are a buyer and you call into our office at 8:30PM and your call is answered by a helpful staff person at the office rather than a paging service… You’d be impressed, wouldn’t you? And what if you then received a call back from a REALTOR® within 15 minutes with answers to your questions and ready to arrange for you to see the home you called about! We literally set a timer to ensure that every inquiry received by our office about your home is responded to within minutes!
We take getting you the best price & terms seriously!
A successful negotiation requires knowledge, experience and creativity on the part of your representative. Your REALTOR® will advise you on the optimal strategy in each unique situation and will always be in your corner. We won’t let you settle for less than the market will bear! Work with us on your terms! Everything we do is done with your satisfaction in mind. However, should you decide at any point that you would prefer alternate representation, our “Easy Exit Seller Service Agreement” allows you that choice. It’s what we’d want if we were the customer, and we put it in writing! Over 89% of our clients have worked with us before, or are referred to us! We’re proud of our results and hope that you will be so happy with our service that you refer us to your friends and family as well!
What’s our fee structure?
We believe in transparency with our clients and are glad to answer any questions you have about how we work and how it could work for you. We are commonly asked what our fee structure is and we’re happy to share it with you. The total fee for selling a home is 7% on the first $100,000 of the sale price and 3% of the remaining balance. Out of that, we pay half to the REALTOR® who represents the purchaser. There are no hidden costs, administrative fees or other surprises when you work with SCHMIDT. We are a full-service boutique brokerage. It’s our goal to provide our clients with consistently excellent results and an exceptional experience. Our philosophy is simple. We’ll guide you through the process and you’ll control every decision. Our experience, knowledge and proven marketing strategies have provided hundreds of clients with the results they were seeking. And by staying in constant communication, their experience was as remarkable as the results they achieved. We’re confident we can achieve the same results for you!
When you work with SCHMIDT, you are always in control.
Thanks to our unique “Easy Exit Guarantee”, you’re free to cancel your listing agreement with us at any time. No strings attached. Click here for a sample of our “Easy Exit Guarantee” for sellers.
We’re proud of our results and are confident you’ll be so happy with our service that you refer us to your friends and family! Our listings sold 49% faster than the average Edmonton Area MLS listing for the first half of 2016! Our average time to sell was just 28 days vs the Realtor Association of Edmonton average of 55. And our median Sales Price to List Price Ratio for the same period of time was 98%.* Median sales price to list price ratio for homes sold
Read testimonials from our happy sellers!
Download our helpful Realtor Interview Guide and find out the 5 Questions You Must Ask Before Hiring a Realtor to Sell Your Home!
Join our Online Community
Be the first to hear about members-only contests and special events! Plus you’ll receive monthly market updates and “breaking news” that could impact Edmonton area real estate! If you have a favourite Schmidt Realtor make sure to add their name so you get their personalized monthly updates! Join now!